Mark Roos is an Award-winning composer for film, television, and advertising and successfully connects people in a powerful way through his compositions. He has composed for Amazon Prime’s Trending Crimes, American Pickers, Catfish, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Snapped, Murder One, Microsoft XBox and Pixar.
Mark’s worked with some of entertainment’s leading directors on a variety of projects in just about every medium there is, including computer games, full-feature and documentary films, websites, radio, television shows, commercials and advertising, and custom music production.
Mark also served on the Board of The Society of Composers and Lyricists, Production Music Chair.
- HONORS & AWARDS
- AACTA AWARD
- AMERICAN ADVERTISING FEDERATION ADDY AWARD®
- AMERICA’S FREEDOM FESTIVAL AT PROVO
- AWNY AWARD
- GARDEN STATE FILM FESTIVAL AWARD
- HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA NOMINATION
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN EMMY AWARD®
- STUDENT ACADEMY AWARD®
- UTAH BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION GOLD AWARD
- UTAH BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION SILVER AWARD